* Naturally *

laugh
^[ everyone's favourite love Pictures, Images and Photos ]^

I will not lie to you; I am so lazy today. I studied only 2 pages of Rheumatology this morning and my Hepatology book ended up as an extra pillow on my bed as I took a nap this afternoon.

...and now I am updating my blog.

I am very amazed with myself right now. I seem to can do anything...except read the books that I am supposed to read. I can read everyone's status updates in Facebook, I can gossip with my housemates, I can do the laundry, I can stuff myself with various food, I can watch a movie...and the list goes on.

...someone told me that laziness is a natural behaviour.

I have to disagree with that. Because you are only lazy when you absolutely HAVE to do something. As I think about it, I have arrived at one conclusion:

We are lazy because we do not know what is coming for us. We underestimate the future. We feel comfortable with the unknown. We wrap ourselves with a bubble of extra-optimism.

Lets be honest to ourselves now; we have no idea what is coming for us. So, lets prepare ourselves to face anything...and not regret afterwards.

***




You Are a Total Brainiac



It's possible you end up doing everything you want.



^[ So Sheldon! Yes, 'Sheldon' is now an adjective :P Pictures, Images and Photos ]^

***

LFO - Girl On TV

^[ I was listening to Mix FM. This song brings back old memories emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos ]^

Comments

Agree with you, Neng! :D

Jangan malas2, nanti menyesal. Thanks for that =)
Farah Nazneen said…
Btol tu!

I am also trying to motivate myself :)

Popular Posts