* Mess *

You can always tell that I have no time to do anything at all, if I fail to update my blog regularly...and update my Facebook status daily. Haha. Yes, I am a geek. So, forgive me.
Anyway, I have an exam in 3 weeks...and I have a lot to write about. But, first, I have to find time *searches under the blanket* Ok. It is not there.
Therefore, I shall have to keep on searching for time by getting things done and clean up the mess on the table. Wait. On the bed, too. Damn. Even the floor is a mess.
Excuse me.
***
Your Attention Span is Short |
![]() What attention span? It's difficult for anything to keep your interest. You are so easily distracted, it's a wonder you could finish this quiz! You find focusing a challenge. Your mind tends to wander to the strangest places. While it may be hard for you to complete tasks, you're very creative. You are easily inspired, and you are often thinking of something interesting. The world would be a boring place without people like you. |
***
Robbie Williams - No Regrets
^[ sing me a love song, drop me a line ]^

Comments
tp aku rasa cara yang paling efektif adalah stay away from your laptop & the internet~ ;)