* Annoyed...yet? *

You know those people who seem to be incapable of shutting up? They are oblivious to the world around them and they seem to be immuned to sideway glances and bored looks...that are, obviously, directed to them. Yeah. I know. Annoying, is it not?
You will be stuck there wondering what the hell is this person trying to tell you. He seems to be talking endlessly and not making any point. Maybe he is not trying to make a point in the first place. Haha. Maybe all he wants to do is, you know, talk.
How do you deal with this kind of people? I don't know, either.
Well, let's think. Hmm...
The only lesson I can think of, when dealing with this kind of people, is NOT to be like them. They teach me to listen, to arrange my words carefully and to choose the right time to talk. From them, I learn to control my anger and to lighten up. You are annoyed, sure. But never let these people, who are actually not worth your time, get the best of you.
Well, that is the beauty of life; we can learn from almost anything...if we want to. They say our enemy is our best teacher, right?
***
You Have Good Manners 82% of the Time |
![]() |
***
OneRepublic - Good Life

Comments