* Delicate *

delicacy

With only one more week to go, I did not expect anything will happen. But, as it always is, Life always surprises you...and you will be caught off-guard.

As Baji once told me, you must always have something to look forward to. That helps us to face any troubles or difficulties in life. Because, you have a purpose and you have an aim. Which, you know, is at the end of the perilous trail.

So, each time you are stalled, remember that exciting event or the wondrous moment that awaits you...and you will fine yourself working harder than ever to overcome any obstacles. For you know that, this, is worth it.

***

I am going to get my wisdom tooth extracted tonight. I hope it will be done with much delicacy, for I am a very delicate being when it comes to physical pain.




The Chocolate Oracle Says You're Classy



You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.

Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.

You are often the first to try something new.



You are down to earth and lovable.

A true friend, you're very tolerant and understanding.

In fact, your friends' biggest problem is that they don't like each other!



You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.





***

Alanis Morisette - Ironic


Comments

Popular Posts