* Stuck *

^[ at a corner ]^
I really hate myself when I am down; I will start whining and complaining and feeling guilty for no reason.
Oi! For God's sake, girl, get yourself together~ Haih...
Ehem. So!
The holidays is approaching (not) fast (enough). You know how time is always against you? I think it is actually the other way round; we are the ones who usually go against it. We have free time, what do we do with it? We waste it. We have time, what do we do? Everything but the things that we have to do. So, in the end, when we do not have any time left in our hands...we complain, "Time is always against me! I don't have time!"
Stop.
Think about it.
Yesterday. What were you doing?
So, in the end, we have to take advantage of time.
***
Kullu sannah we entum bikheir!
Comments