* For Your Consideration *

'
^[ The girl who cried at school today. Tensyen Abi...haha ]^

I find keeping the house in order is quite an enjoyable profession. Really. It is. Mostly because it has a certain schedule to it. So, you are never lost. You have to be punctual (you know how much I love to be in time)...everything has their own time. Haha...I sound really OCD now. But, actually, it is just my Perfect Melancholy self acting up ;p

***

David Sedaris is just too much! He made me laugh out loud while reading this:

Me Talk Pretty   David Sedaris Pictures, Images and Photos

^[ planning to finish this one today ]^

***

Now, for your consideration, a new not-so-great story by me:

Chapter 1: Somewhere In Between

It has only two chapters (if I can help it). The second one is a work in progress.

Feel free to leave comments. I really need them to move on.

Oh yeah. Soundtrack for this one is:


^[ mostly it's the music, not really the lyrics. ]^

Comments

Unknown said…
naneen, kenapa ur baby sister nangis the other day kat skolah? did u go and see her lepas ur abi suruh "tengok2kan"? she's so comel la.

naneen, mari datang sini, keep my house in order pulak. hehe. the kitchen needs re-organizing!
Farah Nazneen said…
Dia nangis sebab dia pakai uniform biasa tapi ada kawan2 dia yang pakai t-shirt utk sukan. Bulan puasa mana ada sukan, kan? I went to take a look when I pick her up je. heh. malas...

haha...kak Aniah~ the key is to get started! :D

Popular Posts