* Wildlife As Canon Sees It *

^[ it was on Abi's new Accord ]^
Hullo, hullo!
It was another grey morning; I wonder if it is actually the weather that is cloudy or is it the haze.
I am so sorry for the late update, as I was pretty busy hanging out with my family :)
This morning, I was reading The Art of Deception (National Geographic, August 2009) when this picture of a butterfly pupa scared me to death:

^[ I literally jumped out of my chair and then, when I calmed down, mimicked Coraline, "You scared me to death, you mangy thing!" - this can only mean one thing; I watched the movie too many times :P ]^
There is something about a good picture that makes you feel like it has a life of its own. A good art can be sensed not just by the eye of the beholder, but also the heart <3
It can always sends chills right into your bones...brr...
***
I bought a camera bag (it is actually a handbag):


Comments