* My Shoes *

Photobucket
^[ Didi's drawing. My story. ]^

The problem I have with most people around me is that they cannot seem to see things from my angle...and I do not bother to explain anything to them. Why? Because I always think that it does not matter anyway.

You can call me lazy. Sure.

But, my shoes are mine. They won't fit you anyway. So, no point in you even trying it on. That is why I never let you.

End of story.

***

Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

^[ Amazing video :) ]^

Comments

wow. very good eye expression! n the shadowing is impressive. lukisan adek ko ke? hoho. she's really something. lawa2. aku minat lukisan so aku tertarik dgn lukisan2 mcm ni.
Farah Nazneen said…
yup2~ adik aku. haihh~ mana tak something-nye! bebudak A-level architecture memang ada kelas art every week ok. Her drawing has much improved...hehe

Popular Posts