* Greeneries *

Photobucket
^[ One of the windchimes at the kitchen windows. Yes, one of. There are a lot~ ]^

Because a house with a proper lawn is a rare sight in Egypt, I do miss my lawn and all the greeneries in it while I am away. The only thing I hate about the lawn is there are mosquitoes. I hate mosquitoes because they love to bite me. Seriously.

Photobucket
^[ This tree has been in front of our house since we first moved here ]^

Photobucket
^[ This is the view from the front porch. The front gate is too ghastly to be displayed...haha ]^

Photobucket
^[ The wooden table in the front porch ]^

Photobucket
^[ The wooden swing my dad bought on the day I failed my driving test...heh. A year has passed eh? ]^

Photobucket
^[ The view from the swing ]^

Photobucket
^[ On the kitchen table. The white 'vase' is actually not a vase...it is that thing you usually use to pour creamer or gravy or something like that. ]^

Photobucket
^[ From the kitchen window; the back lawn. Matila malas nak keluar. Haha ]^

Okay!

Until next time~ :D

Comments

dd comot said…
nmpk cantik la plak umah kite ni..hehe
Farah Nazneen said…
haah...rumah kita memang camtu :P

Popular Posts