* Welcome! *
(eh...what did I do ek, Baji?)



^[ My cool Abi...miss you! ]^

I just want to say, "Welcome back!" to Abi, Baji, Didi & Imran~ they have arrived safely at Malaysia after umrah :)

Yeay! Now, Facebook rocks once more~ LOL

(p/s: Aunty Iz, if you are reading this...jom la facebooking! Hehe)

***

I just realized that the oral exam is on the day after tomorrow. Yikes! I have to revise all those amazingly boring community medicine syllabus all over again. I pray to God that the doctor will be an extra kind one...and I pray that I will pass this subject! Amin~

***

coraline Pictures, Images and Photos

OMG~ I love the soundtrack of Coraline!! I finally watched it yesterday...and I fell in love with both the movie and the music :D

Can't wait to watch it with my baby sis...haha...I know I will be the one glued onto the screen :P

Dreaming
(by Bruno Coulais)

Comments

Unknown said…
naneen.. i missed this entry. thank you for the wish although dah berbulan.. hehe.

Popular Posts