* Put That Thing *
(back to where it came from)

Hello, people! My Internet connection is now back on track~ ...and the exam is in 6 days. Well, I haven't thought of anything serious to write. Because, well, inspiration just flew out the window and it did not tell me when it will be coming back. So, lets just content ourselves with a random 'thank you' post.
First and foremost, of course I want to thank my housemates for keeping me sane and sensible...hehe...

Next is a list of things that kept me company during the dreadful week:

![[EoE]title Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/tbdimension/Eden%20of%20the%20East/EoEtitle.jpg)



Oops...yeah, I filled the week with cartoons!
I still find Madagascar hilarious no matter how many times I have watched it, I laugh myself silly each time Woody shouts "YOU ARE A TOY!!" to Buzz, I hold my breath every time I watch Cloud battle the monster...and now I can sing along to all of Joshua Radin's songs and the songs in A Hundred Million Suns.
I know Community Medicine is somewhere in the map...
^[ Teaser trailer for Toy Story 3!]^
Last but never least, I always have you to thank!

(back to where it came from)

Hello, people! My Internet connection is now back on track~ ...and the exam is in 6 days. Well, I haven't thought of anything serious to write. Because, well, inspiration just flew out the window and it did not tell me when it will be coming back. So, lets just content ourselves with a random 'thank you' post.
First and foremost, of course I want to thank my housemates for keeping me sane and sensible...hehe...
Next is a list of things that kept me company during the dreadful week:

![[EoE]title Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/tbdimension/Eden%20of%20the%20East/EoEtitle.jpg)



Oops...yeah, I filled the week with cartoons!
I still find Madagascar hilarious no matter how many times I have watched it, I laugh myself silly each time Woody shouts "YOU ARE A TOY!!" to Buzz, I hold my breath every time I watch Cloud battle the monster...and now I can sing along to all of Joshua Radin's songs and the songs in A Hundred Million Suns.
I know Community Medicine is somewhere in the map...
^[ Teaser trailer for Toy Story 3!]^
Last but never least, I always have you to thank!
Comments