* Help *
(just because)


Photobucket


At times, I do believe ignorance is bliss. But, there are times that some people's ignorance towards certain basic human knowledge do irritate me.

It is a well-known fact that just because people do not complain about certain things, it does not mean that they are alright. Because, at times, it does seem pointless to complain. It seems pointless not because no one will listen, but, because it will not get you anywhere.

So, the next time you see someone completing a difficult task effortlessly, do not jump to the conclusion that they did not have any problems with it...just because they never complain. It only means that they have a high level of endurance...and they think that complaining will get them nowhere.


Andrea Bocelli - Because We Believe
(on American Idol)

^[ Baji said it is just a little crush...I say I am seriously in love! LOL ]^

lyrics & translation here

***

p/s: I know some people will find this layout ugly. But, rest assured, I am planning to change it as soon as I find a nice summer skin.

***

Also! To see other posts, just click on the archives, okay?

Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts