* Get Busy *
(and you'll get great ideas...)


Photobucket
^[ that stuffed animal is called 'kawan-kawan'...due to some misunderstanding. LOL]^

I was actually going to update yesterday, but...wait...why do I have to explain myself here? Haha

So!

Encik Aslam told me a new quote yesterday; "Get busy and you'll get new ideas.", which had me wondering why. Why do we seem to get great new ideas when we have no time to get around to do anything about it? I think it all comes down to physiology; the positive feedback mechanism. Which happens to be my favourite mechanism. LOL

When your mind is alert and working hard, it leads to more generation of impulses and makes you more alert. Which means, if you keep on thinking long enough, you may just find yourself able to solve a few more difficult problems...and that is where this quote comes in.

You see, during this time of the year, your brain is often under pressure and working harder than usual. So, you may find yourself coming up with amazing ideas that you have never thought of before. Like, for instance, you know how much I love to write stories. But, lately, I cannot find any ideas as to what to write about. Then, suddenly, as I was getting ready to study...WHAM!...an idea hit me. (I guess I was thinking about these things subconsciously.)

Now, I keep thinking about it...with the firm knowledge that I can never get around to do anything about it until, at least, next month. Well, there is nothing much to do now...but, to write down notes and bits and pieces...and put them all together later. Much, much later...if I can help it.

Oh, this post is not about me rambling on and on about how I am feeling so disappointed. This post is actually about me trying to tell you that nothing is that difficult...you just have to think long enough.

Every problem has not just one solution (as my dad once pointed it out to me so bluntly...). It is up to you to decide which ones are you going to try out. If it does not work out, don't go crazy...yet. Remember the power of positive thinking and trusting in fate :)

Myspace Icons

***

...and this was the reason I did not update yesterday:

Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core
(made from cutscenes in the game, compiled and put together by randomICEstuff)


***

eh~~ wait a sec!

Happy birthday to kak Aniah & Apez!!


MySpace Graphics & MySpace Layouts


Comments

Popular Posts