* Privacy *
(naked)

People nowadays write about almost anything in the net. They write about themselves, their family, their dreams, their friends, their loves, their life...and, if they are allowed, even about their death. I guarantee it. If during our life in the grave, we can bring in an Internet connection, I think that no one would pass the chance to start a blog from the grave.
So, with all the said and done and with all the things you wrote...where do you think they will end up? Most people say, "Oh well, no one is ever going to read this, anyway." There is where most of us are wrong.
Because, people nowadays, also, likes to read almost anything...and nothing would make them more interested than the ramblings and rantings of a teenage girl fed-up with her boyfriend and feels like the world is unfair because her bestfriend has a far hotter guy than her. There. I've said it. Moreover, if we know who that particular girl and guy are, of course we would feel more 'obliged' to read all about it, right?
All I am trying to say here is, be careful, hell, be very very careful, of the things you write. Even if you think that your blog is the most least visited site on the net and that only a certain group of people know about it, be careful of the things you write. Your words may expose yourself more than you want them to and more than you intended to...because words have a way of going around. Because a single word can have multiple meanings and a single sentence can be interpreted in many ways.
I miss the times when humans value a secret. I miss the times when we are always wary of strangers. I miss the times when we are allowed to keep our silence and just be ourselves.
Does it not occur to you, how weird it is, when you ask someone about something that they wrote about in their blog, they ask you, "How did you know about it??"
Tsk.
Look at what we have become.
(naked)

Here is a thought; how private, do you think, is your privacy?
People nowadays write about almost anything in the net. They write about themselves, their family, their dreams, their friends, their loves, their life...and, if they are allowed, even about their death. I guarantee it. If during our life in the grave, we can bring in an Internet connection, I think that no one would pass the chance to start a blog from the grave.
So, with all the said and done and with all the things you wrote...where do you think they will end up? Most people say, "Oh well, no one is ever going to read this, anyway." There is where most of us are wrong.
Because, people nowadays, also, likes to read almost anything...and nothing would make them more interested than the ramblings and rantings of a teenage girl fed-up with her boyfriend and feels like the world is unfair because her bestfriend has a far hotter guy than her. There. I've said it. Moreover, if we know who that particular girl and guy are, of course we would feel more 'obliged' to read all about it, right?
All I am trying to say here is, be careful, hell, be very very careful, of the things you write. Even if you think that your blog is the most least visited site on the net and that only a certain group of people know about it, be careful of the things you write. Your words may expose yourself more than you want them to and more than you intended to...because words have a way of going around. Because a single word can have multiple meanings and a single sentence can be interpreted in many ways.
I miss the times when humans value a secret. I miss the times when we are always wary of strangers. I miss the times when we are allowed to keep our silence and just be ourselves.
Does it not occur to you, how weird it is, when you ask someone about something that they wrote about in their blog, they ask you, "How did you know about it??"
Tsk.
Look at what we have become.
Comments