* Friday *
(what a day yesterday was)
So, Thursday was the day we faced the practical exam for Forensic & Toxicology. Well, all I can say now is that the exam was really meant to torture students and to bring down their morale during this tough time. How do they expect us to write all those descriptions in under 2 minutes? *sigh* That's life, right? Oops. I mean, that's a medical student's life, right? No mercy.
Today, we were supposed to get back in community medicine gear.
What are you supposed to do when suddenly you become very negative towards the future? Due to a sudden turn of events, or an unexpected bad luck, you suddenly realize that life is not that easy and that there is a high possibility that you will never make it. A lot of us experience this, I think it is called 'panic attacks'.
I think that the most important thing to remember during a panic attack is that you are not alone. No matter how alone and lost you feel, the fact remains that you are never alone.
Snow Patrol - The Planets Bend Between Us
***
Yep, it is half-past two. AM.

Comments