* Favourites *
(stories & songs)


A Hundred Million Suns by Snow Patrol

Snow Patrol - A Hundred Million Suns (2008) Pictures, Images and Photos

I have been listening to Snow Patrol's latest album; A Hundred Million Suns. Honestly, I think that Eyes Open is better. BUT, there are a few songs which are really amazing in the latest album...

Top 3 songs which are my favourite in this album:

1. Set Down Your Glass - a slow & emo song with one repeated tune; my favourite type of song! haha

2. Crack The Shutters - a more upbeat and happening song~

3. The Planets Bend Between Us...or...If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It


^[ I can sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute... ]^

***

Confessions of An Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire



My favourite part of a storybook is its ending. I have FINALLY finished reading this book. Why finally? Because I started reading it at the end of summer last year, but I did not get to finish it while at Malaysia. So, I decided to bring it with me. When I arrived here, I was really busy setting up the house and stuff...that I did not get the chance to read it.

Earlier tonight, I sat on my bed and finished it. It was an amazing journey; I started after Van de Meer lost his fortune due to the falling price of tulips, to the ball and the fateful fire...up until the very end, which is not as happily ever after as we usually imagine fairytales should be.

But, as we know, this is not a fairytale.

After I finished reading, I felt like I just woke up from a dream.

Comments

Popular Posts