* Birthdays, birthdays! *
(19 & 22)


First off, today is Didi's birthday! Happy birthday, Didi~ may you be able to complete your art project in due time and be happy about it. Keep up your good work gothic-ing yourself around your art teacher :P I salute you, sis!

birthday sister
^[ the only picture of you without any food at sight that I have. But, you look like you're about to eat the leaf...oh, whatever la! ]^

Also! Tomorrow is Husni's birthday~ yeay~ don't forget your promise, yeah, bro! haha...

Myspace Graphics
(Myspace Graphics, Happy Birthday Graphics at WishAFriend.com)

***

A bit about me now.

Right now, I have finished all my rounds for this year; ENT, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology and Forensic & Toxicology. So, there is only one thing left to do; the final exams! Yeah~~ (apakah?) Haha...no, I am not that excited to face it.

The only thing that I love about the finals is that it reminds me that I am about to start a new year. Which means, in a few months, I'll be in my 5th year~ how cool is that, right?

With that thought in mind, I will face the final exams with good spirit.

:D

Comments

Popular Posts