* Belle *
(age before beauty)

I think I can relate to Belle somehow.
She is dreamy, always hoping for an adventure...something more. Well, I do that all the time.
She loves to read and her favourite novel is a romance about a girl who falls in love with a prince. Well, you know how I love Pride & Prejudice, right? Haha.
She hates guys who are self-obsessed (Gaston)...and God knows how much I loathe those kind of guys who think that they are the best of people and know everything. How shallow those people are~
She is quite headstrong; how she refuses to change her mind about the Beast. But, in the end, she was forced to change her opinion about him...which made her fall in love.
All I am trying to say is, no matter how hard it is, sometimes...you have to give other people a second chance. If it is for the better or worse, only God knows. But, it is true that misunderstandings and misinterpretations happen in life.
Although that it is also true that things do not always work out, but, if you do not try...you will never know.
...and, remember, it is of SECOND chances that I am talking about. It is common knowledge that second chances only come once. So, when you get it, it is up to you to make the most out of it.
(age before beauty)

I think I can relate to Belle somehow.
She is dreamy, always hoping for an adventure...something more. Well, I do that all the time.
She loves to read and her favourite novel is a romance about a girl who falls in love with a prince. Well, you know how I love Pride & Prejudice, right? Haha.
She hates guys who are self-obsessed (Gaston)...and God knows how much I loathe those kind of guys who think that they are the best of people and know everything. How shallow those people are~
She is quite headstrong; how she refuses to change her mind about the Beast. But, in the end, she was forced to change her opinion about him...which made her fall in love.
All I am trying to say is, no matter how hard it is, sometimes...you have to give other people a second chance. If it is for the better or worse, only God knows. But, it is true that misunderstandings and misinterpretations happen in life.
Although that it is also true that things do not always work out, but, if you do not try...you will never know.
...and, remember, it is of SECOND chances that I am talking about. It is common knowledge that second chances only come once. So, when you get it, it is up to you to make the most out of it.
Comments