* Run *
(where are you off to?)

^[ expecting the best! ]^
Eventhough you do not love stress, stress loves you. If not, why does it foloow you around? Haha...
^[ That's Dr. Ikramy for you! Heh. ]^
As someone once told me, you have to learn how to handle stress. This is so true. Why, you may wonder? Isn't it easier to just avoid it? Well, the truth remains that you can never avoid it.
Stress is a part of our life and always will it be a part of your life. It is your bestfriend; always checking up on you to remind you of its presence. It is your shadow; it takes your exact shape.
It is always helpful to remember that the level of stress ALWAYS matches your level of strength. Which means, you can always face it head-on. No matter what people tell you, no matter what they do, all you have to remember is to never lose sight of yourself.
People fall apart. Sure. We fall apart every now and then, right? But, there is always a trail that leads us back up. We just have to clear our mind to find it. Either we find it on our own or by the help of others, just remember that the trail is there.
I am not saying that I am good at handling stress or anything like that. The ones who are close to me know that I tend to fall apart almost always. I lose sleep. I lose focus. I lose track of time. I lose myself. I lose grip on reality.
But, due to the fact that I have a lot of amazing people around me, I always manage to get back up.
So, I have to thank them all for all their amazing efforts.
You can get back up, too. Just clear your mind, take a deep breath and look around. You'll see the path.
It is not the matter of wanting to be someone or someone.
^[ just believe in yourself. give yourself a chance. ]^
***
10 Species Near Extinct - TIME

***
Currently, trying out (and enjoying!):

***
...and this is insanely sad and beautiful at the same time:
Joshua Radin - What If You
(clips from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)
Comments