* Heaven *
(the public library)

I fell in love at first sight with the Library of Alexandria last Saturday. Of course you can fall in love with a library, right? ;)
The library is the best place to be in Egypt; it is quiet and you are not even allowed to make any noise in it. Which means, in here, Egyptians become like the statues of the pharaohs; silent and full of meaning. The library is also the most civilised place. I can say that it is my second favourite place in Egypt, after in front of my laptop. Haha
***
There are a lot of hot issues these days. Yeah. You know what la kan. Mansoura is never free from gossips. Maybe that's why I ended up here. Haha...just joking la. I know I end up in Mansoura because it has no shopping malls, so I can not waste too much time and money.
***
Love Is Hard - James Morrison
(the public library)

I fell in love at first sight with the Library of Alexandria last Saturday. Of course you can fall in love with a library, right? ;)
The library is the best place to be in Egypt; it is quiet and you are not even allowed to make any noise in it. Which means, in here, Egyptians become like the statues of the pharaohs; silent and full of meaning. The library is also the most civilised place. I can say that it is my second favourite place in Egypt, after in front of my laptop. Haha
***
There are a lot of hot issues these days. Yeah. You know what la kan. Mansoura is never free from gossips. Maybe that's why I ended up here. Haha...just joking la. I know I end up in Mansoura because it has no shopping malls, so I can not waste too much time and money.
***
Love Is Hard - James Morrison
Comments