* For Your Consideration *
(not a movie)


Witness - City of Widows
(AlJazeeraEnglish Youtube channel)




***

Do you like to listen to other people's advice? From what I have gathered throughout the years that I have been alive, I believe that most of us believe that most people do not really like to listen to other people's advice (does this make me a pessimist? or a realist?). But none of us can really stop giving advice to other people. Even when we believe that no one ever listens anyway.

That is who we are; human who are caring by nature. We cannot help but care about other's well-being and way of living. We like to share by nature, we just have to tell our experience to other people so that someone may benefit from it.

The next time someone taps you on the shoulder to share with you a piece of their mind, do not look away. That person is just being human.

You, on the other hand, if you refuse to listen and choose to turn away...

Think about it.

Comments

Popular Posts