* You Win Some, You Lose Some *
(because no one can have everything)
Sorry for the long silence.
I don't know what to write about.
I don't know what to say.
I don't have any issues.
I don't have any doubts.
I am certain there must be something here.
But I cannot find it.
Writer's block. I hate it.
***

^[ Let's try again ]^
***
Oh yeah.
I still have about five days until I turn 21. Cool, huh? I once told my friends that I think that 21 is when all of your teenage conflicts end and you will find yourself.
With all that is happening nowadays, I am nervous because I cannot imagine how things will end. I hope they will end nicely.
***
There. That is something, right?
***
I miss this blog.
And I miss myself.
***
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
(because no one can have everything)
Sorry for the long silence.
I don't know what to write about.
I don't know what to say.
I don't have any issues.
I don't have any doubts.
I am certain there must be something here.
But I cannot find it.
Writer's block. I hate it.
***

^[ Let's try again ]^
***
Oh yeah.
I still have about five days until I turn 21. Cool, huh? I once told my friends that I think that 21 is when all of your teenage conflicts end and you will find yourself.
With all that is happening nowadays, I am nervous because I cannot imagine how things will end. I hope they will end nicely.
***
There. That is something, right?
***
I miss this blog.
And I miss myself.
***
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Comments