* Tagged *
(special thanks to Shafiq Mansor)
1. I am turning 21 this Tuesday. Wow!
2. Whenever I do a personality test, it always tells me that I am 'different', 'abnormal', 'quirky', 'whimsical', 'cynical', ...you know the rest.
3. I always look forward to doing something new. I get bored easily; the most obvious evidence is how often I change my blog layout.
4. I am happiest when I am doing something I love.
5. I have recently found out that I cannot write well when I am happy, content, satisfied, understood and fulfilled. Somehow, my creativity in writing only shines when I am depressed, moody, confused, reflecting, undone, down, ...etc.
6. The other day, I have succeeded in achieveing my short-term resolution! I was so happy that day, I felt like I was back in high school where all dreams are possible and you have just enough innocence to trust the world.
7. My biggest problem is my fear of being let down. I have problems trusting people, especially, my own self.
8. Someone told me that I am lucky, which, I have to admit, is somewhat true. But, you have to know this, luck is not something you can obtain freely; you have to work for it. The least you have to do is pray for everything to go well and for it to be for the best.
9. Somebody told me I have a way with words. Well, that is for you to judge.
10. Different people have different first impressions of me; it all depends on how you met me. If you met me first online, you're lucky. If you met me first face-to-face, well, let's just say that you have to broaden your horizon. If you met me while I am hungry, you are very unlucky. If you met me when I do not know who I am...well, let's meet again, shall we? Haha
11. My jokes are sarcastic, I know. People always tell me that I am much too honest. I answer questions with the first thing that came to my mind and I am not the person to look for if you want some white lies that will make you somewhat a little less miserable.
12. I believe that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day; I always try not to skip it.
13. I like to figure people out. Whenever I meet people, I always try to 'read' them. If I get something wrong, I try again until I can get, at least, one thing right about the other person.
14. I usually know it if I cannot get along with certain people, before they even realize it. So, most of the time, I just ignore them and make myself invisible around them.
15. Yes, I can make myself invisible if I want to.
16. I think God is the only One who truly knows me, who has been kind to me and I thank Him for always being there for me.
***




^[ my Athens snowglobe that has gone a long way to arrive here haha ]^
(special thanks to Shafiq Mansor)
Attention :
i. Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you
ii. At de end, choose 16 people to be tagged
iii. You have to tag the person who tagged you
iv. If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you.
1. I am turning 21 this Tuesday. Wow!
2. Whenever I do a personality test, it always tells me that I am 'different', 'abnormal', 'quirky', 'whimsical', 'cynical', ...you know the rest.
3. I always look forward to doing something new. I get bored easily; the most obvious evidence is how often I change my blog layout.
4. I am happiest when I am doing something I love.
5. I have recently found out that I cannot write well when I am happy, content, satisfied, understood and fulfilled. Somehow, my creativity in writing only shines when I am depressed, moody, confused, reflecting, undone, down, ...etc.
6. The other day, I have succeeded in achieveing my short-term resolution! I was so happy that day, I felt like I was back in high school where all dreams are possible and you have just enough innocence to trust the world.
7. My biggest problem is my fear of being let down. I have problems trusting people, especially, my own self.
8. Someone told me that I am lucky, which, I have to admit, is somewhat true. But, you have to know this, luck is not something you can obtain freely; you have to work for it. The least you have to do is pray for everything to go well and for it to be for the best.
9. Somebody told me I have a way with words. Well, that is for you to judge.
10. Different people have different first impressions of me; it all depends on how you met me. If you met me first online, you're lucky. If you met me first face-to-face, well, let's just say that you have to broaden your horizon. If you met me while I am hungry, you are very unlucky. If you met me when I do not know who I am...well, let's meet again, shall we? Haha
11. My jokes are sarcastic, I know. People always tell me that I am much too honest. I answer questions with the first thing that came to my mind and I am not the person to look for if you want some white lies that will make you somewhat a little less miserable.
12. I believe that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day; I always try not to skip it.
13. I like to figure people out. Whenever I meet people, I always try to 'read' them. If I get something wrong, I try again until I can get, at least, one thing right about the other person.
14. I usually know it if I cannot get along with certain people, before they even realize it. So, most of the time, I just ignore them and make myself invisible around them.
15. Yes, I can make myself invisible if I want to.
16. I think God is the only One who truly knows me, who has been kind to me and I thank Him for always being there for me.
***
^[ my Athens snowglobe that has gone a long way to arrive here haha ]^
Comments