* Happy Birthday! *
(I am 21!)


Photobucket

This year, life goes on.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think the whole of last year was meant to teach me one thing; you don't always get what you want. The things that you want, if they are not meant for you, will always have a way of escaping you and disappear suddenly. BUT that does not mean that it will just vanish into thin air.
No.

The things you lose always come back to you...with another form. Meaning, if you just be patient and move on slowly, you will find another meaning to everything and Life will reward you with something better that is actually meant for you...and maybe Life will let you keep it for as long as you want.

That is what we aim for; a life with just enough regrets that will make you appreciate everything around you and not lose hope.

Happy birthday to me!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

***

Jack Johnson- Broken

With everything ahead of us
We left everything behind

But nothing that we needed
At least not at this time

And now the feeling that I'm feeling
Well it's feeling like my life is finally mine

With nothing to go back to
we just continue to drive

Without you I was broken
But I'd rather be broke down with you by my side

I didn't know what I was looking for
So I didn't know what I'd find

I didn't know what I was missing
I guess you've been just a little too kind

And if I find just what I need
I'll put a little peace in my mind

Maybe you've been looking too
Or maybe you don't even need to try

With everything in the past
Fading faster and faster until it was gone

Found out I was losing so much more than I knew all along
Because everything I've been working for was only worth nickels and dimes

But if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted
I'd be rich in time, I'd be doing fine

Comments

Popular Posts