*After A Bad Day*
(I know, I know...I am being emo)


alice Pictures, Images and Photos

After a bad day, I feel like Alice; stuck in another dimension full of strangers who are never short of advice, where nothing makes sense. Seriously. Nothing is the only thing that makes sense.

Alice in wonderland Pictures, Images and Photos

Alice is a girl who talks too much and who is confident that she always has both of her feet on solid ground. Then, she fell asleep and her whole world turned upside-down. She tried to make sense out of everything but her logic fails her. However, that did not prevent her from moving on. Her sense of curiousity guided her through the roller-coaster ride of Wonderland and her solid shallow understanding of life kept her sane.



Everyone seem to have something to say...and they are saying it. Nothing is held back because, like I said, nothing is the only thing that makes sense.

Alice in Wonderland Pictures, Images and Photos

Lewis Carroll is the master of 'making-sense-of-things-that-don't-make-sense-in-the-first-place'.

Comments

Popular Posts