* 5 *
(five)


It is the rage in Facebook nowadays, it seems; the 5 list. List whatever 5 you want to.

I wanted to list 5 countries I wanted to visit, but since they don't have Palestine in their list, I decided I have better things to do. LOL.

5 Countries I Want To Go

Basically, to me, I think we should list countries that we really want to go, right? I mean, countries where no one else have ever thought of going? Well, you know how I love my individuality :P

This list is actually called...
'5 countries I want to go but I don't know how'







Of course, the one country that I am dying to go is Palestine. Hopefully I will be able to set foot on its ground someday.

I have always wanted to go to Tibet ever since I knew it existed. I usually read about it in National Geographic and I think it is beautiful and rich in history and culture.

Cyprus, I want to go after I read about in The Lotus Eater. Also, from everything I have ever read about it, I gather that it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. So, who would not want to go there, right?

Bosnia is in this list because I have absolutely no idea how I can ever reach there. Which makes it even more...desirable.

I want to go to Brazil because I want to visit the Amazon! :D

Ok. That's my list. How about yours? Hehe

Comments

Popular Posts