* The World is Quiet Here *
(uninspired)
I have been lazy, yes I have. I know. But, you cannot blame me entirely.
Honestly, it is just that I have found very few interesting stuff. Which are only interesting to me, it seems.

^[ Ridley Scott + Leonardo Dicaprio + Russell Crowe + the Middle East = What more can you ask for? ]^
To tell you the truth, Body of Lies is not really Ridley Scott at his finest; the film is a bit messy (he seems to try to cover as much ground as possible) but, it is raw. Which means, it tells you what it wants; nothing more, nothing less. This is the world as it is...and you know it. The film is almost perfect, to tell you the truth.
Because, I find it hard to find anything interesting to watch that could make me gape with awe, after I watched The Dark Knight. Also, I do not want to be severely disappointed, like after I watched Twilight.
So, this movie is perfect in that sense; I was not disappointed after watching it and I do suffer from after-effects.
My favourite character is, of course, Hani Pasha (played by Mark Strong):

^[ "That's impossible." *melts* Don't ask. ]^
Watch this if you are a Ridley Scott fan (like me).
Don't watch this if you are not really into movies about spies and terrorists and political agendas...you know, stuff that can make some people go to sleep. Heh.
***
Hustle (a BBC series)

Hustle is a series about a group of British cons. I like it because it is fresh and it is not too boring. Danny is simply irresistable, it's a shame that he is absent in the 5th season. Of course, Mickey is simply amazing!

^[ the old crew, who made me fall in love. ]^

^[ the new crew; who are just as amazing. ]^
I first watched this series in Turkey, actually, while hanging out at Dayah's room, eating Maggi cup for dinner. Hehe...nah, we were not broke then. We were just too lazy to go out in the freezing cold.
***
Among other things; it's not over yet. So, don't be fooled.
Israeli air raids hit Gaza tunnels - Aljazeera.net
(uninspired)
I have been lazy, yes I have. I know. But, you cannot blame me entirely.
Honestly, it is just that I have found very few interesting stuff. Which are only interesting to me, it seems.

^[ Ridley Scott + Leonardo Dicaprio + Russell Crowe + the Middle East = What more can you ask for? ]^
To tell you the truth, Body of Lies is not really Ridley Scott at his finest; the film is a bit messy (he seems to try to cover as much ground as possible) but, it is raw. Which means, it tells you what it wants; nothing more, nothing less. This is the world as it is...and you know it. The film is almost perfect, to tell you the truth.
Because, I find it hard to find anything interesting to watch that could make me gape with awe, after I watched The Dark Knight. Also, I do not want to be severely disappointed, like after I watched Twilight.
So, this movie is perfect in that sense; I was not disappointed after watching it and I do suffer from after-effects.
My favourite character is, of course, Hani Pasha (played by Mark Strong):

^[ "That's impossible." *melts* Don't ask. ]^
Watch this if you are a Ridley Scott fan (like me).
Don't watch this if you are not really into movies about spies and terrorists and political agendas...you know, stuff that can make some people go to sleep. Heh.
***
Hustle (a BBC series)

Hustle is a series about a group of British cons. I like it because it is fresh and it is not too boring. Danny is simply irresistable, it's a shame that he is absent in the 5th season. Of course, Mickey is simply amazing!
^[ the old crew, who made me fall in love. ]^
^[ the new crew; who are just as amazing. ]^
I first watched this series in Turkey, actually, while hanging out at Dayah's room, eating Maggi cup for dinner. Hehe...nah, we were not broke then. We were just too lazy to go out in the freezing cold.
***
Among other things; it's not over yet. So, don't be fooled.
Israeli air raids hit Gaza tunnels - Aljazeera.net
Comments