* Tagged *
(thanks to Su)


I was supposed to do this in Facebook, but, since my posts here will be published as a note there...I'll just do it here.

Yeah, I am back in Egypt. Currently, I am at Alexandria.

So, here we go:

25 / twenty-five

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I love writing, seriously. I cannot write about anything and everything, but I can sure as hell write about myself.

2. I love to travel to see the culture and scenery. I cannot help enjoying myself while walking in the hallways of museums.

3. My resolution this year is to 'get over it'.

4. I think I am deep. But, I know I am just so full of myself.

5. Nowadays, I cannot handle contemporary/overly-commercialized movies. On top of my list of most hateful movie now is Twilight. Duh.

6. I do not really enjoy being in a large group. I prefer to be in a small group in which I can interact with everyone and know each person individually. So, please do not label me as 'sombong'

7. I cannot handle 'dirty' jokes.

8. I love talking about movies and books!

9. My housemates know me best. I cannot cover anything from them. LOL

10. I always believe that, after every bad thing that happened, there is always something good waiting. This is the only way I can live my life. Otherwise, I will end up being the finest example of 'depression' and 'paranoia'.

11. I'm fine, really, I just hate starting all over again.

12. I hate it when people let me down, because, then, I have to start all over again. Know what I mean?

13. When I know someone, I usually have some expectations towards that particular someone. When they don't reach that certain standard, I get depressed and cannot stop wondering what went wrong.

14. When I want something, nothing can stop me. If I failed, the only reason for it is myself. Nothing more, nothing less.

15. I have a very high opinion of myself. Obviously.

16. I am always learning.

17. I miss my dad the whole time I was in Turkey. I really wish he was there with me.

18. I love movies with a lot of drama and plots that are very twisted, but ends with a nice knot.

19. I love metaphors~

20. I have a huge obsession over Keanu Reeves...!

21. I am very different now from who I was.

22. People tell me that I have a strange way of talking sometimes.

23. It is very hard for me to give permission to someone to use my laptop. Because, there are so many things in it that are too personal. Now you know where I keep all of my secrets ;)

24. I am a huge supporter of John Ging and UNRWA:
UN halts Gaza aid over 'thefts' - AlJazeera

25.


Your Word is "Fearless"



You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!

You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.



Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.

And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.


^[ ...and I thought I was lazy ]^



Comments

Popular Posts