* Why Are We Here? *
(sometimes, you just have to wonder...)


Israel shells UN school in Gaza - AlJazeera




Imran Garda interviews John Ging:


Gaza's doctor tragedy; Dr Ezzedine Abu al-Aish, a Palestinian doctor from al-Shifa hospital, lost his three daughters and one niece during an Israeli air attack as he was being interviewed on an Israeli television channel:


***

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD Pictures, Images and Photos
^[ I watched this movie without knowing what is it actually about. ]^

I know Baji, for one, will hate this movie; she can never stand a movie that is all about our everyday lives. LOL. Yeah, this movie is just about that; the life of a young married couple with 2 kids who has not experienced enough life before they got married. Wow.

Revolutionary Road is one of the stories that gets you thinking about yourself. After you watch it, you just have to sit down silently for a while to give it some thought. Because, it has so many meanings in so many levels.

Anyway, after I watched it, I thought, "Am I going to end up like that?"
*cries*
I don't want to end up like that!

Seriously, what happens to Kate Winslet's character is what I call a 'housewife syndrome'; you stay too many long hours at home by yourself, just doing your chores with no one around...it really drives you crazy. What really shocked me was how she never lived in the present reality and is always searching for something more when the possibility of happiness and life is just in front of her.

But, then again, you know how we are forever searching for something more...and how we always dream that we can just live freely without anything bothering us.

As always, the harsh reality wins. So, why bother to fight against it? (yeah sure)

Comments

Popular Posts