* Tagged *
(thanks to Quia)


It has been so long...well, what the hell, right? Let's enjoy this one!

Those that I want to tag for this one are;

1. Ihsan
2. Dayah
3. Mas acoustic
4. Keemow
5. Zura
6. Kamen

1) What do you know about 1?
Ihsan is from Kedah and she is cute.

2) What would you do if you never meet 2?
I think I would never have the experience of taking pictures with an SLR camera

3) What would you do if 3 & 4 date you?
uh...laugh, like, a lot?

4) Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
Hm...that would be kinda cute

5) Do you know everything about 3's family?
Not really.

6) Tell me something about 6
Kamen's real name is actually Halfi and he is currently spending his holiday in Turkey...

7) What language does 2 speak?
She speaks Malay with a Perak + Kelantan + Terengganu + Putrajaya accent...and did I mention she is an expert in imitating people? ngee~

8) Who is 3 going out with?
With his guitar, probably.

9) How old is 4?
22 this year!

10) 5?
21 this year!

11) Who is 6's fav singer?
Not me, definitely. LOL

12) 1?
Must be some Korean/Japanese singer whose name I will have a hard time pronouncing.

13) Is 4 single?
He is single, but his heart belongs to someone.

14) What is 3 last name?
Acoustic?

15) What u consider being in relationship with 1?
I think she deserves better hehe

16) What are u talking about?
uh...you?

17) What school did 2 go to?
ABIM, SK Jalan 3, KISAS

***

So, that is that.

***

Augustana - Boston
(lyrics)

Comments

Popular Posts