* Some People *
(need to learn)


It has been so long since I have written something, most of the time now I only copy and paste videos and articles. Well! It just comes to show that I am not an ignorant soul who only cares about studying and scoring high marks in the exams. So, don't accuse me of being one.

As a Muslim, of course it hurts when someone says you are ignorant. Because the propher SAW said that the Muslims who are ignorant to their brothers' sufferings are not one of them. Which means, if we are insensitive about our fellow Muslims' sufferings and hardships, we may not and will not be considered as Muslims. In addition, as a Muslim, how can we blindly say bad things about certain people of whom we do not know anything about? When you see or hear something, it is our duty to actually investigate the claims and follow the clues until we reach the truth. *sighs* some people are hard to understand and it is even harder to make them understand.

Anyway, I learned yesterday, through first-hand experience, that some people need to learn somethings sometimes...and that something sometimes; is how to ask for help. When you ask someone for help, it is not acceptable that you start the conversation with something that might hurt the other person. If you do not know how to start the conversation, then, just get straight to the point. Providing a lengthy introduction that may or may not lead to somewhere is simply a waste of time.

You may think that this is a very basic knowledge that each and every one of the world's inhabitants know, but, in reality, most people just do not know how to say 'please'. I do not know if it has anything to do with ego, or pride, or whatever. But, seriously, it won't kill you to say a simple word like 'please' and to minimize other words that have unpredictable outcomes, right?

Here is a reminder: the next time you want to ask for help, start with something that is sincere and honest. People usually do not respect, nor like it when you say something that is insensitive.

If I don't care...do you think I would be here? Think about it.

***

Here is a very disturbing video; a Gaza cameraman shot his brother's last moments:

^[ Gaza video genuine, journalists say - CNN ]^

George Galloway on America's and Israel's war on Palestine:

^[

Comments

Popular Posts