* Happy Birthday! *
(you're..the first one among us to reach 22! LOL)



^[ Yue is our inspiration! ]^

We know that, for one thing, Yue does not remember her birthday this year (she is too busy counting down the days towards her beloved husband's arrival) and that she did not open the refridgerator yesterday. So, the success rate for this year's first birthday surprise is, I dare say, 100%! Yeay for us~


^[ 4 strawberry cheesecakes, by La Poire, and 4 birthday wishes, sponsored by Dayah & Mufidah. ]^

I worked really hard to finish that extra-special starry birthday wish. In the end, Dayah said that it looked like 'satay'. ROFL. I guess, I'll try harder next time.

Anyways, may you be blessed always, Yue! We all love you so much~

***

This piece of news enrages me:

Israel shells hospitals and UN HQ - AlJazeera





Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general, strongly condemned the incident and demanded a full explanation from Tzipi Livni, the Israeli foreign minister, during talks held on Thursday in Tel Aviv.

Ban said Ehud Barak, the Israeli defence minister, had apologised for the attack describing it as a "grave mistake"

^[ What the hell? Is an apology enough to close the matter? ]^



God damn the Zionists.

Comments

Popular Posts