* eVentually *
(a reason why)

It has been so long since there is a ranting in this blog. So, here I am and this post has eVerything to do with me.
Well, we have finished our Community Medicine round and tomorrow we will start Ophthalmology. Heck. Mansoura University is an expert when it comes to torturing and taking the life out of its students. There is no such thing as a 'holiday' and 'relax'. Everything is a struggle and everything is a race. If you miss your step, then you will end up being trampled over by everyone else. Basically, all you have to do is always be alert and focused. Now, that does not sound too tough, right? (yeah right)
Hm~
Do you know what is "associative writing"? In simple words, it means, writing down whatever that comes into your mind. All you have to do is take a pencil or a pen or whatever...and start writing. You will be amazed at the things that will be written. Seriously.
On the eve of the year 2009, I decided to write a final note in my journal about all the things that have happened. As I neared the end of my note, I found myself writing; "eventually, they will become memories. eventually, they will be forgotten." That thought hit me hard. It tells me that nothing is permanent. Obviously.
This year, I do not want to waste my time; waiting, wondering, dwelling, contemplating, thinking, hoping, considering...I just want to get over everything. Know what I mean? It's stupid to just sit here and do nothing.
Eventually, your life will pass in front of you and the perfect moment will be gone.
(a reason why)

It has been so long since there is a ranting in this blog. So, here I am and this post has eVerything to do with me.
Well, we have finished our Community Medicine round and tomorrow we will start Ophthalmology. Heck. Mansoura University is an expert when it comes to torturing and taking the life out of its students. There is no such thing as a 'holiday' and 'relax'. Everything is a struggle and everything is a race. If you miss your step, then you will end up being trampled over by everyone else. Basically, all you have to do is always be alert and focused. Now, that does not sound too tough, right? (yeah right)
Hm~
Do you know what is "associative writing"? In simple words, it means, writing down whatever that comes into your mind. All you have to do is take a pencil or a pen or whatever...and start writing. You will be amazed at the things that will be written. Seriously.
On the eve of the year 2009, I decided to write a final note in my journal about all the things that have happened. As I neared the end of my note, I found myself writing; "eventually, they will become memories. eventually, they will be forgotten." That thought hit me hard. It tells me that nothing is permanent. Obviously.
This year, I do not want to waste my time; waiting, wondering, dwelling, contemplating, thinking, hoping, considering...I just want to get over everything. Know what I mean? It's stupid to just sit here and do nothing.
Eventually, your life will pass in front of you and the perfect moment will be gone.
Comments