* The Way Things Are *
(how are you?)
Lately, Life has been playing 'catch' with me. It keeps on throwing frisbees that are so hard to catch and I end up falling face-down onto the ground. Time, on the other hand, is just like a mirage in the middle of the desert. Nothing more than an illusion. Everything is going too fast.
What have I been up to? How did I end up here? Well...let's see...
Friday: Adha '08
^[ Yes, that is my voice! I know, I know...]^
Well, I was the official photographer. Nothing interesting, really, but, someone did mistook me for just another nosy audience. Haha...but, we got over that, ne?
I was also the official journalist who had to report the whole thing. Ha~
Oh yeah, I made a video of me interviewing Yue as the winner of the 'Muslimah Sejati' award. Stay tuned for the next video by TV Mansurah!
+ for pictures, click here +
***
Saturday: Introduction SC & Mr. Hamid arrived

^[ When I snapped this picture, one of the girls asked, "Eh...kak Farah! Akak photographer majlis ni ke?" Oh dear...]^

^[ Along, Ain, Pijo, Yaya & dik Mak ]^
They are the cutest bunch of kids I have ever met here in Mansoura!! They are staying here with us in our house. Yeay~
I am sooooooo going to miss them once they move out!
"Kak Naneen, akak dah makan nasi?"
"Kak Naneen, akak tengah buat apa?"
"Kak Naneen, computer akak terbukak!"
"Yeay yeay~ kak Naneen dah bangun!!"
"Kak Naneen, kak Naneen...."



haaaaa~ life is full of bliss!
+ for more pictures, click here +
***
Sunday: Back to school!
Lectures. So tired~
***
Monday: Class starts at 9 a.m.
Hmm...thanks for your concern.
***
Tuesday: Meyt Mazah (first community visit; rural area)

Basically, in each visit, we have to do the same thing; arrive at the place, listen to a few small lectures, look at the facilities provided and answer the questions in the logbook. Frankly, we were all very excited when we arrived at the university this morning! Because, we imagined that we will have a great adventure


Yup. It was a great adventure, indeed~ we get to see a refridgerator full of vaccines and a quiet intergrated hospital. We also had a grand time trying hard to answer the questions in the book as the hospital manager was a very soft-spoken man.


Anyway, it was very knowledgeable as we had a chance to witness all the things that we learned from the lectures during the round sessions before Eid. Well, I hope tomorrow's visit will be more interesting.
***
Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
(how are you?)
Lately, Life has been playing 'catch' with me. It keeps on throwing frisbees that are so hard to catch and I end up falling face-down onto the ground. Time, on the other hand, is just like a mirage in the middle of the desert. Nothing more than an illusion. Everything is going too fast.
What have I been up to? How did I end up here? Well...let's see...
Friday: Adha '08
^[ Yes, that is my voice! I know, I know...]^
Well, I was the official photographer. Nothing interesting, really, but, someone did mistook me for just another nosy audience. Haha...but, we got over that, ne?
I was also the official journalist who had to report the whole thing. Ha~
Oh yeah, I made a video of me interviewing Yue as the winner of the 'Muslimah Sejati' award. Stay tuned for the next video by TV Mansurah!
+ for pictures, click here +
***
Saturday: Introduction SC & Mr. Hamid arrived

^[ When I snapped this picture, one of the girls asked, "Eh...kak Farah! Akak photographer majlis ni ke?" Oh dear...]^

^[ Along, Ain, Pijo, Yaya & dik Mak ]^
They are the cutest bunch of kids I have ever met here in Mansoura!! They are staying here with us in our house. Yeay~
I am sooooooo going to miss them once they move out!
"Kak Naneen, akak dah makan nasi?"
"Kak Naneen, akak tengah buat apa?"
"Kak Naneen, computer akak terbukak!"
"Yeay yeay~ kak Naneen dah bangun!!"
"Kak Naneen, kak Naneen...."



haaaaa~ life is full of bliss!
+ for more pictures, click here +
***
Sunday: Back to school!
Lectures. So tired~
***
Monday: Class starts at 9 a.m.
Hmm...thanks for your concern.
***
Tuesday: Meyt Mazah (first community visit; rural area)

Basically, in each visit, we have to do the same thing; arrive at the place, listen to a few small lectures, look at the facilities provided and answer the questions in the logbook. Frankly, we were all very excited when we arrived at the university this morning! Because, we imagined that we will have a great adventure



Yup. It was a great adventure, indeed~ we get to see a refridgerator full of vaccines and a quiet intergrated hospital. We also had a grand time trying hard to answer the questions in the book as the hospital manager was a very soft-spoken man.


Anyway, it was very knowledgeable as we had a chance to witness all the things that we learned from the lectures during the round sessions before Eid. Well, I hope tomorrow's visit will be more interesting.
***
Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
Comments