* Tomorrow *


(eid!)


Photobucket
^[ Souq, Dirasat, Mansoura ]^

Eid is tomorrow. Today, most of us will be very busy preparing our houses and our hearts for the festive season! My mates & me will be very, very busy today because we have guests from Cairo & Alexandria arriving today and we have to cook as we will host a gathering in our house tomorrow. Yeay! Looks like I have to cook afterall...*writes a text message to Baji; calling for HELP*

***

I wish people would stop meddling in other people's affairs. Sure, you may tell me that we live in a community and we have to look after each other. But, there is something called 'privacy' and 'personal'. Personally, I find it extremely irritating when someone else does my job. Especially, when we already agreed with the fact that it IS my job and I am the one who has to do it.

You may find this weird, because, you may say that I should be thankful that someone else is doing my job and now I can just kick back and relax. No. You are dead wrong. I am not like that. When someone tells me to do something (which I agreed to do), I want to get it done. Weird, huh? Well, like I always like to say, "Just being me." LOL

Oh, and another thing. We must always try to respect other people's wishes and needs. You may find it troubling, or you may not understand it, but you have to respect it nonetheless.

However, this does not mean that I do not need other people's help. It just means that I would really appreciate it if you ask me first. Peace!!

(It is amazing how I am always explaining myself...I wonder if anyone can ever really know me.)

***

Look at what I got!


How Do You Stay on the Bright Side? - Tickle

***

Dido - See The Sun
See The Sun - Dido

Comments

Popular Posts