* TodaY *
(all I need is time)
Today, well, how should I start it? I tried to start it last night, but that did not go too well.
I did try to re-start it during midnight, but, I had trouble sleeping in the end.
Then, I turned the key again this morning, that went about as well as a busy highway heading to the city centre.
Next, before the lecture started today, I took a deep breath. That went smoothly, until the lecture ended.
I wonder what really happened? Alright, as all of you know, I never really wonder. I usually know exactly what is going on with myself...usually lah.
(I detect a high level of self confidence and a 'full-of-myself' attitude here.)
All I can say right now is that I was hungry and I cannot function normally when I am hungry
***
Oh yeah. I love this:
^[ oh so true! This is an excerpt from Su's blog. ]^
***
Twilight movie trailer
(everybody is going crazy about it. As for me, I still do not know what this movie is about. LOL. Nana is so totally going to kill me.)
(all I need is time)
You Are Having a Brown Day |
![]() Today you are your normal responsible, serious self. |
Today, well, how should I start it? I tried to start it last night, but that did not go too well.
I did try to re-start it during midnight, but, I had trouble sleeping in the end.
Then, I turned the key again this morning, that went about as well as a busy highway heading to the city centre.
Next, before the lecture started today, I took a deep breath. That went smoothly, until the lecture ended.
I wonder what really happened? Alright, as all of you know, I never really wonder. I usually know exactly what is going on with myself...usually lah.
(I detect a high level of self confidence and a 'full-of-myself' attitude here.)
All I can say right now is that I was hungry and I cannot function normally when I am hungry

***
Oh yeah. I love this:
The actual person bottling up all the loneliness, the misery, the angst and rejection from society WILL not blab it to public. Maybe his close friends and family will know his true feeling once in awhile, but that’s about it. He won’t tell a group of people he barely knows how he tried to kill himself before but only stopped after he thought about the pain his friends and families will go through if he actually decides to do it, nope. That’s bull.
^[ oh so true! This is an excerpt from Su's blog. ]^
***
Twilight movie trailer
(everybody is going crazy about it. As for me, I still do not know what this movie is about. LOL. Nana is so totally going to kill me.)

Comments