* Tagged *
(thanks to Zura & Ana...ho ho ho)
1. Snap a picture of both inner and outer of your wallet


^[I think it is pretty worn-out, ne?]^
2. Introduce your wallet brand, price, and where you bought it.
Carlo Rino. I can't remember the price; I had it since first year, if I am not mistaken. Mummy bought it for me at Parkson Kajang.
3. Take out what ever is inside your wallet ( at least 5 pictures)





^[ any questions? ]^
4. Snap a picture of your wallet with yourself

^[ Sorry. Couldn't resist myself. Haha ]^
5. Tag other 5 persons.
Seriously?
5 people who I want to see their wallets' contents?
Here we go:





1. Donald Trump
2. Bill Gates
3. Jennifer Lopez
4. Paris Hilton
5. Tim Burton (I don't know why, too...)
***
My favourite Christmas movie:
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
(thanks to Zura & Ana...ho ho ho)
1. Snap a picture of both inner and outer of your wallet


^[I think it is pretty worn-out, ne?]^
2. Introduce your wallet brand, price, and where you bought it.
Carlo Rino. I can't remember the price; I had it since first year, if I am not mistaken. Mummy bought it for me at Parkson Kajang.
3. Take out what ever is inside your wallet ( at least 5 pictures)
^[ any questions? ]^
4. Snap a picture of your wallet with yourself

^[ Sorry. Couldn't resist myself. Haha ]^
5. Tag other 5 persons.
Seriously?
5 people who I want to see their wallets' contents?
Here we go:





1. Donald Trump
2. Bill Gates
3. Jennifer Lopez
4. Paris Hilton
5. Tim Burton (I don't know why, too...)
***
My favourite Christmas movie:
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Comments