* Tagged *
(thanks to Kak Syifa)
1) Do you think you're hot ?
Well...I was born on the year of dragon...(1988)
2) Upload your favourite picture of you!

3) Why do you like that picture?
Because I look really innocent in this picture...(which is eerily unreal)
4) When was the last time you ate pizza ?
When I went to Pizza Party with Yue; Sunday, November 16th, 2008
Oh wait. I ate pizza again on Wednesday, November 19th, 2008
5) The last song you listened to?
Hm...I think it was Rihanna's Take A Bow; some body's phone rang during our gathering this morning.
6) What are you doing right now besides this ?
Waiting...and recharging my energy. I just came back from a gathering. I am just not used to socializing too much.
7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
None. I just love my name so much! (vain in every possible way. *sigh*)
5 People to tag:
1. Lina
2. Su
3. Abang Iqbal
4. Izwan Isa
5. Hazri-sama
8) Who is number one ?
ohO~ Lina is the most amazing host I have ever met :)
9) Number three is having a relationship with?
Hmm...(tak berani nak buat apa2 spekulasi haha)
10) Say something about number five?
Tai-po's daddy.
11) How about number four?
Our future prime minister :)
12) Who is number two?
A dreamer with far too many hopeful longing.
Daydream more than she grasp reality.
A loner who wishes to share a bit of herself with the world.
***

^[ Yeay~ ]^
Yesterday, I received a letter from Malaysia! YEAY~~
***
I really have a lot on my plate now. I often wonder how did I end up putting too much on it. Well, that is what happens when you are bored. Now, all I have to do is PRIORITIZE!
***
Oh yeah. The words in this blog is based on:
One Republic - All Fall Down
| 06-onerepublic-all... |
Comments