* Tagged *
(thanks to Affan Norzan)

Photobucket
^[ delicious!! ]^

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
senpai - junior

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
- friendly
- tough
- likable
- funny
- exhausting

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
He gave me a that green 'candle-in-a-goblet' thing.

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
"Teman tapi mesra."

^[this is memorable because it made me feel like banging his head against the wall]^

5. If he/she become your lover, you will..
Watch over him. Constant supervision, katanya.

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will..
Destroy him to the last bit. (takut tak?)

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on his/her..
wOrdS.

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is..
wOrdS.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Knock his head every time he says something that he shouldn't.

10. The overall impression of him/her is..
He either needs to grow up, or, get over it.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I make different impressions on different people.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Lazy.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I am just so full of myself. I hate this.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is
That other person.

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them?
Belief makes things real.

16. 10 people to tag?
*screams*
I don't want to tag anyone. But, for the next few questions, I'll answer it according to the list of blogs on the right.

17. Who is no. 2 having relationship with?
LOL. Can you specify that question?

18. Is no. 6 a male or female?
She is a girl.

19. If no. 3 and no. 5 were together, would it be a good thing?
Yeah. I think they will be great friends.

20. How about no. 5 and no 6?
They are already great friends.

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
Physics. If I am not mistaken.

22. Is no. 4 single?
I don't think so.

23. Say something about no. 3.
Su is an amazingly deep person.

***

(Pan told me to do this one, too!)

[1].What's your ambition?
To be a writer of things that matter.

[2]. Who is more important to you? friend or boy/girlfriend?
Friendship has always been the most important relationship for me.

[3]. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Hm...every month?

[4]. Do you think you have enough confidence?
uh...yes? LOL

[5].How many babies you want?
I choose not to publicize this fact.

[6]. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
White musk.

[7]. What is your goal for this year?
To be better.

[8]. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yup.

[9]. What's a perfect partner to u? (List 10)
Just one thing: He is not afraid of being himself.

[10].What feeling do you love most?
Satisfaction. After a task is done.

[11]. What is your bad habit?
Delaying things.

[12]. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you? Is there?
Just keep on hating me if you think that will make me a better person.

[13]. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Oh yes.

[14].Describe yourself?
Indescribable. Hahaha...

[15]. What do you crave for the most currently?
Chocolate.

[16]. What’s currently in your mind?
The things that I have to do today.

[17]. What would you really like to do, like, right now?
Eat chocolate.

[18]. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
Married and important. (see? I am just too vain!!! God help me.)

[20]. What do you hate the most?
My amazingly low energy level.

***

Shine - The Skies of America

Shine - The Skies Of America


Comments

Popular Posts