* I Need You *
( I need to stay alive )

^[ miss you. ]^
Today, I managed to get up early and arrive earlier (than yesterday) to the lecture hall. When I attended the lecture today, I cannot help but feel a little sentimental because it had been so long since I attend a lecture where the lecturer did not use any slide shows, he just wrote everything on the blackboard. Oh yeah, he did not use the micrphone, too! LOL. We are now in Community Medicine which is quite interesting. The round sessions are a lot more interesting than the lectures, I can tell you that.
Also, we just found out that the university will prepare busses to only two places. For the rest of the places that we have to visit, well, we have to get there on our own. I wonder if we can claim back the taxi fees to get there. Seriously.
The other girls went to the cancer hospital today. Here is the reason why I chose to stay:
( I need to stay alive )

^[ miss you. ]^
Today, I managed to get up early and arrive earlier (than yesterday) to the lecture hall. When I attended the lecture today, I cannot help but feel a little sentimental because it had been so long since I attend a lecture where the lecturer did not use any slide shows, he just wrote everything on the blackboard. Oh yeah, he did not use the micrphone, too! LOL. We are now in Community Medicine which is quite interesting. The round sessions are a lot more interesting than the lectures, I can tell you that.
Also, we just found out that the university will prepare busses to only two places. For the rest of the places that we have to visit, well, we have to get there on our own. I wonder if we can claim back the taxi fees to get there. Seriously.
The other girls went to the cancer hospital today. Here is the reason why I chose to stay:
You Are 35% Hyper |
![]() You aren't exactly hyper, but no one would accuse you of being lazy either. You have enough drive to get everything done - with energy to spare. You don't get overly worked up or rushed. You'll happily take your time. And you definitely enjoy your down time. You can only be hyper for so long. Unlike more hyper types, you don't have a ton of interests and friends. You prefer concentrating on what matters to spreading yourself too thin. |
How Hyper Are You?
^[ 35% is nothing to be proud of, ne? I really need to do something about it. Hmm~ ]^
***
A new skin!! Yeah~
^[ I am A-OK! ]^
Yesterday, for the first time in my life, someone called me 'happy-go-lucky'! Seriously, no one has ever called me that before. They usually say I am 'serious', 'strict', 'hard-to-understand' and all the other unusual stuff. Haha...well, people do change, ne?
***
The Fray - You Found Me
(thanks to Kak Paan)
^[ 35% is nothing to be proud of, ne? I really need to do something about it. Hmm~ ]^
***
A new skin!! Yeah~
You Are an “A-OK” |
![]() Your life philosophy can be summed up as, “Whatever will be, will be.” Your greatest wish is to live each day a little better than the next. You are naturally calm and stable. Some people would call you a rock. You feel one with the world. |
^[ I am A-OK! ]^
Yesterday, for the first time in my life, someone called me 'happy-go-lucky'! Seriously, no one has ever called me that before. They usually say I am 'serious', 'strict', 'hard-to-understand' and all the other unusual stuff. Haha...well, people do change, ne?
***
The Fray - You Found Me
(thanks to Kak Paan)


Comments