* Happy Birthday! *
(you're 20!)


Photobucket
^[ sorry, Iman. ]^

Today is Miriam's birthday!! Yeay~ let's wish her a happy happy birthday and may Allah bless her and everything she does. May your business blooms steadily. I do hope that you will not be making any cheesecakes today, since it is your birthday

Love you lots!

***

This weekend, I have so many things to do that I colour-coded my post-it notes. Haa~ Yesterday was one of the longest day ever. You know how I always have bad lucks piling up on me like the drops of rain, right? I call it my 'sudah-jatuh-ditimpa-tangga' tendency. I guess, that is how I end up being what I am.

I hate it the way I feel when people turn me down when I ask them for help. I usually feel alienated and a bit paranoid (a.k.a screaming, "What the hell is wrong with me??") But, it's not all those innocent people's fault, because my requests are often very hard to fulfill and are amazingly time consuming. What I hate about it is how I can never figure out where I went wrong and the fact that I have to start all over again from zero. However, they say that when you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up...right? So, that is where I should be heading right now.

What I really meant yesterday (when I wrote that wonderfully sarcastic-like sentence) was; I need you to stop acting like my boss and be my friend for a moment. What I really needed was not for you to tell me what to do, instead, I needed you to tell me that it's alright.

I wonder if I am the only one who knows me.

Yikes.

But, then again, I am a bit depressed.

Whatever.

No.

I need to get things done.

So, help me, please, dear God.

***

Jordin Sparks - One Step at a Time


Comments

Popular Posts