* Eid el-adha *
(3 glorious days!)


1st Day: Open House

Photobucket

What can I say? It was amazingly happening~ I missed the action from 1.30pm till 2.30pm. So, if you girls feel like you did not see 'kak Naneng' anywhere when you came over...well...it just means that I was taking a nap in Dayah & Mufid's room. Hehe...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Kak Paan, kak Kaydee & Ipah came over to help us out. The night before, we watched Wanted and MIB I. After the guests have all gone, we watched Meet Dave (which is very funny to watch if you are with a bunch of fun-loving friends!) and kak Paan just had to give us a preview of a Korean series; Forever Couple. Phew~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The next morning, we did not get a chance to say 'goodbye' to kak Paan & kak Kaydee because we were all in a coma due to extreme fatigue! Thanks for the cute note, kak Paan :)

Oh yeah, menu: Mee bandung, limau mandarin, jus mangga, coklat...I think that is about it.

for more pictures, click here

***

2nd Day: BBQ Nite

Photobucket

There were about 12 of us that night. The location: Beyt Rayyan's balcony!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ipah marinated the chicken wings and Yue was the most diligent one. As for me, I had a great time playing with Dayah's camera . At first, there were only 6 of us, as the others had a few other things to do. But, in the end, everybody made it! Yeay~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

for more pictures, click here

***

3rd Day: Qurban

Photobucket

We arrived at about 8.30am and everybody was already busy. We spotted Mas & Affan firstly. My favourite part is when they wanted to pin the cow down...hehe. Well, it was an interesting experience.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

All I did was take pictures, of course...when I was about to take my leave, Fattah came over and said, "Akak...alang-alang dah banyak ambik gambar tu, type la sekali." Oh yeah...I am a journalist, remember? Haha...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

for more pictures, click here

***

My Facebook eidul-adha album. Here.

***

Welcome back to Warouq-sama & Keemow! Hope you guys had an amazing time at Darfur

***

Taylor Swift - Love Story
(kak Paan's latest favourite hehe)


Comments

Popular Posts