* Walk On! *
(are you scared?)


Waiting
^[ I know, I should never wear that shoe anymore. I just can't help it. ]^

Frankly, I don't have anything to say. I just want to update to tell the whole world that I am still alive and my Internet connection is working smoothly, after about a week or so. I have been here for about a month and I can honestly say that 4th year is boring. Sis Kaydee said, "Rilek la awak. 4th year kan honeymoon." Oh wow~ I never knew a honeymoon can be so boring. Haha...

Someone else said, "Oh~ I didn't know you like blue, too!" Well...truthfully, blue is not really my favourite colour. You will not see me wearing blue too often. Blue is just a colour that I like to look at. I decided to paint my room blue because it reminds me of all of my favourite creations on this Earth. However, blue can make you feel dizzy and sleepy, too. LOL

Today there will be a revision session during the rounds. I wonder how many people will actually turn up.

***

Oh no! (I know...) A new skin already? Well, yeah...black is kinda boring, don't you agree?

***

Oh yeah~ Today is the day of THE election!

Mark Halperin's 5 Things to Watch on Election Day



***

Goo Goo Dolls - Sympathy

Comments

Popular Posts