* Tagged *
(thanks to Shafiq Mansor)

^[ my Ryu sleeping ]^
Katanya:
1.List these rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3.Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to
their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
(Kinda simple, huh? Okay, the first thing is done.)
Well...7 Facts About Me:
1. People usually have a hard time trying to pronounce my full name correctly. So, I usually just introduce myself as 'Farah'. But, I really hate it because 'Farah' is so not original...haha.
2. I am now officially a journalist for PCM (PERUBATAN Cawangan Mansoura). So, you guys better watch your back. You never know who is watching you *evil laugh*
3. My birthday is on March and I am a Pisces.
4. I am addicted to Facebook, generally, and Pet Society, specifically. Kak Paan's Ma-0u is my Ryu's favourite buddy :)
5. I have no intention to quit blogging anytime soon.
6. I miss my sisters.
7. I think I am just too honest sometimes.
Next; 7 unspectacular quirks of yours:
1. That 'angkat-kaki-sebelah' thing.
2. That 'gigit-pensil' thing.
3. That 'pilih-baju-ikut-mood' thing.
4. That 'comot' thing.
5. That 'grr' thing.
6. That 'letak-kepala-atas-bahu-orang' thing.
7. That 'study-kat-meja-orang-lain' thing.
Off you go; Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
1. Kak Paan
2. Kak Syifa
3. Kak Nad
4. Kak Aniah
5. Kamen-kun
6. Ida
7. Mir
Like I said, I was tagged by Muhd Shafiq Mansor
***

Yoga diharamkan - Utusan Malaysia
Malaysia clerics issue yoga fatwa - BBC


(suddenly famous...haha)
***
All Love Can Be - Charlotte Church
(from A Beautiful Mind)
to watch the amazing video, click here
(thanks to Shafiq Mansor)

^[ my Ryu sleeping ]^
Katanya:
1.List these rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3.Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to
their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
(Kinda simple, huh? Okay, the first thing is done.)
Well...7 Facts About Me:
1. People usually have a hard time trying to pronounce my full name correctly. So, I usually just introduce myself as 'Farah'. But, I really hate it because 'Farah' is so not original...haha.
2. I am now officially a journalist for PCM (PERUBATAN Cawangan Mansoura). So, you guys better watch your back. You never know who is watching you *evil laugh*
3. My birthday is on March and I am a Pisces.
4. I am addicted to Facebook, generally, and Pet Society, specifically. Kak Paan's Ma-0u is my Ryu's favourite buddy :)
5. I have no intention to quit blogging anytime soon.
6. I miss my sisters.
7. I think I am just too honest sometimes.
Next; 7 unspectacular quirks of yours:
1. That 'angkat-kaki-sebelah' thing.
2. That 'gigit-pensil' thing.
3. That 'pilih-baju-ikut-mood' thing.
4. That 'comot' thing.
5. That 'grr' thing.
6. That 'letak-kepala-atas-bahu-orang' thing.
7. That 'study-kat-meja-orang-lain' thing.
Off you go; Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
1. Kak Paan
2. Kak Syifa
3. Kak Nad
4. Kak Aniah
5. Kamen-kun
6. Ida
7. Mir
Like I said, I was tagged by Muhd Shafiq Mansor
***

Yoga diharamkan - Utusan Malaysia
Malaysia clerics issue yoga fatwa - BBC


(suddenly famous...haha)
***
All Love Can Be - Charlotte Church
(from A Beautiful Mind)
to watch the amazing video, click here
Comments