* Tagged *
(thanks to Pan)


Photobucket
^[ my black book ]^


Rules:

* the rules of the game get posted at the beginning
* each players answers the questions about themselves
* at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people n posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leave a comment,letting them to know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog




What were you doing at 10:17pm last night?
Facebooking.

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
Last minute cramming. The exam is on 1pm.

Will you be up before 7am tomorrow?
Have to. I am going to Cairo on 5.30am

Who’s the funniest person you know?
Nur Faizah Fajaruddin!

Are you afraid to grow up?
Kind of. Certain things do scare me.

What was your worst subject in school?
High School: KHB.
Primary School: Music. (I can never understand all those notes!)

If you just drank 14 beers describe what you would be doing?
Huh? Would I still be alive then?

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Depends. I am not as paranoid as Pan, I can tell you that

When’s the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Hey~ we make mistakes everday, right?

What are you wearing right now?
my purple B.U.M jacket (Everyone: Do you HAVE to mention the brand? )

What are you listening to right now?
Joshua Radin. Here is a preview:

Closer - Joshua Radin


Whats your favorite number?
17!

How is the weather right now?
*gets up to look outside the window* wOw~ fog! It really is winter

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Nazurah Khalid!

Do you smoke?
Nope.

Eye Color?
uh...not really sure. Black, maybe.

Favorite Month?
March! Spring & birthday~

What was the last movie you watched?
Wall-E, with Dayah & Mufid.

Favorite Day of the Year?
The day when I am on the plane back home.

If you could say something to someone right now what would you say?
I want to say, "Owh~ IM pun tak balas ke sekarang?" with a tone full of sarcasm. I just hate unanswered questions (especially when I have already ended the question with a question mark) It's called a 'question' because it needs an answer, don't you know that?

Hugs or Kisses?
Both.

Are you still friends with people from school?
High school: Yeah.
Primary school: Not really.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Irrelevant.

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends.

What woke you up this morning?
Didi's message: "Kakak, kitorang dah beli sambungan cerita Son Of A Witch tau. Jangan pi beli lak. Hardback dowh..hahaha." YEAY~~~~

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Hope so. Have to. Need to.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Yes.

Are you picky about who you give your number to?
Of course.

What do you prefer: McDonalds or Burger King?
Do you still get free re-fills at Burger King? LOL

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
Greece!!!

Did you have a good birthday this year?
Oh yes! I loved it~ I dare say that it was the best birthday ever.

5 tags:
- Shafiq Mansor (just returning the favour...hehe)
- Jat (I'm sure he won't do it)
- En. Hata (because I tagged kak Nad before)
- Ana
- Carode

***

Muse - Super Massive Black Hole
(thanks to Yah. Haha. Yes, I do love techno.)

Comments

Popular Posts