* NeWs *
(all the amazing-ness!)


Yesterday evening, Yue and me went to the Etisalat Centre to configure her phone's GPRS settings. I love the centre because it is so stylish and comfortable~ I enjoyed watching all the hilarious Etisalat TV ads. Haha...after about half an hour or so, the guy finally set it up and we headed off to Pizza Party.

We had lunch at Pizza Party; seafood pizza, of course. It was delicious!

Yue
me
^[Yue yang ayu dan Naneen yang buat-buat ayu]^

Then~ with full stomachs, we went to search for a new phone for Yue :D Why, you may wonder, Yue needs a new phone? Well, you see, she cannot receive SMS from her beloved husband, who uses DiGi ;) Just for fun, we went in Raya (this is a mobile phone shop) and surveyed the phones there. Nothing caught our eyes, except the new N96 (About LE5000...anyone interested?) and a Kingston 1GB micro-SD memory card (only LE35!!) Yue bought the card. Of course I did not buy the phone~ I am not THAT impulsive! Haha

Next, we went to Big Wow and I bought a new Pooh clock.

Finally, we arrived at a dingy mobile shop and Yue bought her new phone for only LE150. Yeay~

***

Ehem...coming soon to Mansoura:

united colors of benetton
^[I can't wait!]^

***

Ust Jo & Kak Bah's baby boy:

kak bah's baby boy
^[Ziyad Fares]^

***

Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come

Comments

Popular Posts