* Just Another Day *
(Friday, is it?)

^[ Don't worry up your mind~ ]^
***
Weekend is actually a boring event here for us. Normally, Friday means that the most eventful thing that can happen to you is a trip to the market. LOL. However, today is a very important day for us as PERUBATAN members; today we get to name our candidates for the upcoming general election. Yue & me went to Beyt 3R to fulfill our responsibilities as the faithful citizens at about 12.30pm today. Then, we headed off to the market.
***
Here is an announcement!
I changed my phone number~ I am now using Etisalat. Haha
***
Congratulations to Abe~ he has finally bought a ticket to visit his beloved wife here :)

***
Daniel Powter - Next Plane Home
(Friday, is it?)

^[ Don't worry up your mind~ ]^
***
Weekend is actually a boring event here for us. Normally, Friday means that the most eventful thing that can happen to you is a trip to the market. LOL. However, today is a very important day for us as PERUBATAN members; today we get to name our candidates for the upcoming general election. Yue & me went to Beyt 3R to fulfill our responsibilities as the faithful citizens at about 12.30pm today. Then, we headed off to the market.
***
Here is an announcement!
I changed my phone number~ I am now using Etisalat. Haha
***
Congratulations to Abe~ he has finally bought a ticket to visit his beloved wife here :)

***
Daniel Powter - Next Plane Home
Comments