* Imagine *
(so you're a doctor, huh?)


love
^[ He said, "Naneen, respect your elders and listen to them." ]^

Takhayyal ma3aya (this sentence is a trademark of Mansoura University lecturers...LOL) or, in English, imagine with me; you're a doctor and you have a surgery scheduled on 3pm. You decided that there was plenty of time to spare. So, you leisurely spent your time and you only went out of your house at 2.59pm. As a result, the surgery had to be postponed (because you arrived late) and all the other surgeries that were scheduled on that day had to be delayed. Imagine what will happen to the patient and their family if anything ever happened. Well, we all know that there is something called 'injury time'; which means you have to prepare yourself and make time for emergencies and the unexpected.

Punctuality; a very important quality that all of us must have. Sadly, not all of us actually realize the importance of this value. I am not trying to say that I am always early or that I never was late for anything. No, I am not implying that I have this quality. I am just writing about this because I do realize that time waits for no man. But, rather, man always ends up waiting for time. But, that is another matter altogether.

It is impolite to make others wait for you and it is never fun to wait. Seriously. If you can make it early or on time, at least, why can't you make the effort to do it? Why must you wait until the last minute to prepare yourself and be on your way? Consider this. Consider the fact that everyone has 24-hours in a day and that most of us already planned our time. Respect other people's time and appreciate it by not making them wait and waste their time on you.

Frankly, I do not have much respect for people who make me wait too long for them. For, of they have chosen not to respect my time...then, why should I respect their's? Just remember that being punctual is one step to being successful. Be honest to yourself and respect your own time. People will love you more this way. Cheers!

***

Busted & McFly - Build Me Up Buttercup
Busted Vs McFly Mix - Busted and McFly

Comments

Popular Posts