* Happy Birthday! *
(you're 25!)

As of today, Baji is officially 25 years old! (Oh my God~ tua nyeh! haha) But, of course, she is still looking cute and young...and, most importantly, she is still single. (Bold font intended).
Anyways~ on this special day, I want to thank God for giving me an amazing elder sister who taught me all the important lessons in dealing with all the people in our lives. God knows how I need a good mentor to keep me sane and happy while alive. Haha...am I being a little bit melodramatic, sis? I just love you so much! Hahaha...
Tonight, we'll go through all the wishes she received. I wish there is something interesting. LOL
***
Lifehouse - You & Me
(you're 25!)

As of today, Baji is officially 25 years old! (Oh my God~ tua nyeh! haha) But, of course, she is still looking cute and young...and, most importantly, she is still single. (Bold font intended).
Anyways~ on this special day, I want to thank God for giving me an amazing elder sister who taught me all the important lessons in dealing with all the people in our lives. God knows how I need a good mentor to keep me sane and happy while alive. Haha...am I being a little bit melodramatic, sis? I just love you so much! Hahaha...
Tonight, we'll go through all the wishes she received. I wish there is something interesting. LOL
***
Lifehouse - You & Me
Comments