* Happy Birthday! *
(you're 21!)

Today is Jat's birthday! Happy happy~ and, oh yeah, gOod lucK on your exams~
Clay Aiken - On My Way Here
***
This new skin is to celebrate autumn (a.k.a my return back to Egypt)
***
...and I'm going back to Egypt tomorrow. My flight is on 1 a.m., so I'll be on my way to the airport tonight. Wish me a safe journey, yeah? I'm going to miss Malaysia, but I will also be very very excited to start my 4th year! I'm finally going to start my clinical training~ wow~
Here is the goodbye song for this year:
Train - When I Look To The Sky
(you're 21!)

Today is Jat's birthday! Happy happy~ and, oh yeah, gOod lucK on your exams~
Clay Aiken - On My Way Here
***
This new skin is to celebrate autumn (a.k.a my return back to Egypt)
***
...and I'm going back to Egypt tomorrow. My flight is on 1 a.m., so I'll be on my way to the airport tonight. Wish me a safe journey, yeah? I'm going to miss Malaysia, but I will also be very very excited to start my 4th year! I'm finally going to start my clinical training~ wow~
Here is the goodbye song for this year:
Train - When I Look To The Sky
Comments